Edith – Critical Editions of Finnish Literature
The work started with Aleksis Kivi's (1834–72) body of work.
- Aleksis Kivi's four short plays: Night and Day, Lea, Margareta, and Alma (2015–2017)
- Aleksis Kivi, A Beer Outing to Schleusingen (2011– )
- Aleksis Kivi, Canzio (2016–2018)
- Aleksis Kivi, The Seven Brothers (2017–2019)
- Aleksis Kivi's poems and short stories (2017–2019)
- Aleksis Kivi, Heath Cobblers (2010 and 2011)
- Aleksis Kivi's Letters (2012)
- Aleksis Kivi, Kullervo (2014)
- Aleksis Kivi's three short comedies: Betrothal, Leo and Liina, and Selma’s Ruses (2015)
- Aleksis Kivi, The Runaways (forthcoming, 2016)
Founded in 2007, the nationwide Variant network strives to promote knowledge of the field of textual criticism, information, methodological discussion and collaboration. The network is open to all who are interested in textual criticism and textual scholarship. Visit the network’s website.
Sakari Katajamäki, Managin Editor, tel. 0400 908 056
Ossi Kokko, Researcher, tel. 040 358 0517
For more information:
Managing Editor Sakari Katajamäki
FINNISH LITERATURE SOCIETY
Edith - Finnish literature Critical Editions
Hallituskatu 2 B Street (PO Box 259)
Tel: 0400 908 056
Edith's activities are funded by the Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Culture, the Aldred Kordelin Foundation , the Jenny and Antti Wihuri Foundation , the Kone Foundation, the Finnish-Norwegian Cultural Foundation, The Finnish Cultural Foundation and WSOY's Literature Foundation.